Terms and Conditions
• No bookings will be accepted within twenty-four (24) of departure.
Please call Cosmopolitan Travel at 1-888-877-7378 to book.
• E-Tickets are available for Internet bookings for selected itineraries.
If the passenger desires a paper ticket when an e-ticket is available;
there will be a fifty dollars ($50.00) fee imposed by the airlines
for paper ticket to be issued.
• Credit cards are accepted at no charge. In the event that the
airline does not accept credit cards or your card is declined and
we have to process your card using our card machine, there will
be a bank fee of 4% incurred for Visa/MasterCard/Discover and 5%
for Amex cards.
• Taxes are additional and are only estimates. Actual taxes will
be determined at the time of ticketing.
• Fare is guaranteed at time of booking only when accompanied by
a valid credit card payment. In the event of a credit card transaction
being declined for any reason, fare is subject to change until a
valid form of payment is received and process by Cosmopolitan Travel.
• Fares that are booked on the last day to ticket must be submitted
by 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Bookings made after the 5:30 p.m. deadline
will not be honored that day and fares are subject to change until
an when a valid form of payment is received by Cosmopolitan Travel.
• Cosmopolitan Travel may rebook certain itineraries due to routing
problems or schedule changes. The new itinerary will be emailed
and/or faxed to the client.
• All changes to payment information must immediately be called
directly to Cosmopolitan Travel.
Form of Payment
• Most airlines accept major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American
Express, and Discover) as a form of payment; however certain airlines
and/or programs do not accept credit cards. You will be advice at
the time of booking.
When paying with a credit card; Cosmopolitan Travel requires the
• Imprint of the credit card with cardholder’s signature and a copy
of the cardholder’s driver’s license.
• Billing address and telephone number of the cardholder for account
In the case of a companion traveler, a note from the credit card
holder indicating that he or she is purchasing the ticket on behalf
of someone else. Cosmopolitan Travel does not accept third party
transactions where the credit card holder is not traveling.
• Please download the Cosmopolitan Travel Credit Card Authorization
here for DOWNLOAD Form) and send the form along
with supporting documents via email email@example.com
• Debit Cards will be honored. However, it is the agent’s responsibility
to insure that their client has sufficient funds with their respective
banks to authorize any charges made. In the event that the Debit
Card Transaction is declined for any reason, fares are subject to
change until a valid form of payment is received by Cosmopolitan
• We require seven business days from the receipt of a check for
bank clearance prior to delivery of ticket(s).
Cashiers Check/Money Orders
Please send payments to:
2 Bow Street, Harvard Square
Cambridge, MA 02138
Attn: Accounts Payable
Immediate delivery of ticket(s) upon receipt of payment.
• Cosmopolitan Travel recommends US Express Mail, UPS, Airborne
Express/DHL, and Federal Express as the preferred methods of ticket
• Cosmopolitan Travel is happy to accommodate your requests for
Saturday delivery; however we are unable to absorb those costs.
Saturday delivery from the major providers, range from fifteen ($15.00)
to fifty ($50.00) dollars. Contact us for further details.
• Tickets are sent via US regular mail if payment is received at
least eight (8) days before departure.
• Tickets will be delivered within five (5) business days after
the reservation is complete with a valid form of payment.
• Payments received after 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time will not be processed
until the following business day.
• In the case of E-Tickets, Passenger receipts will be delivered
via E-Mail unless special delivery methods are requested.
• Any lost ticket charges and/or penalties resulting from delivery
will be the sole responsibility of the client.
Provide Contact information, credit card information, once we receive
the information we will process the request in the order they are
received. If we should have any questions, we will contact you.
Tickets will then be forwarded to our delivery department for processing
and documentation. If you have specific delivery requirements, or
require a fax copy of the Passenger Receipt, you will need to send
a fax to the Delivery Department with any instructions or requests.
We understand that this process may differ from what you are accustomed
to; however, we are certain that this will enable us to provide
faster and more accurate ticketing for you. Additionally, there
will be less opportunity for missed ticketing when we have paperwork
from you. For your convenience we have a Ticketing FAX Cover Sheet
for your use.
Cancellations and Refunds
• Cancellation penalties or fees apply to all cancelled bookings
from the airlines and the agency. Check your bookings to verify
the penalty amounts.
• In terms of refunds: Once tickets are returned to Cosmopolitan
Travel, a standard period of four to six weeks is required to process
• Name changes are not permitted. Please verify the accuracy of
all information before submitting a booking for ticketing. Cosmopolitan
Travel is unable to absorb fees imposed by carriers for the reissue
of tickets due to incorrect information or to correct spelling errors.
It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to ensure the accuracy
of the information supplied. To avoid errors, it is suggested that
the passenger’s names and ages be matched and double-checked against
the traveler’s passport information at the time of booking.
• Cosmopolitan Travel is happy to accommodate your needs for any
groups that you may be putting together. Should you have a group
of ten or more passengers, fill out the Cosmopolitan Travel Group
Request form and email it to our Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequent Flyer Miles/Special Meals/Seating Requests/Schedule Changes
• Once booked and ticketed, it is the responsibility of the passenger,
to contact the airlines or the agent to give Frequent Flyer account
information, request special meals, or to arrange seating. It is
the responsibility of the passenger to confirm the times of the
flights which have been booked at least 72 hours before their scheduled
• It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure valid passport
and entry visas are obtained for all destinations.
For additional information, please contact us via E-Mail or contact
our Reservations Support Center at 888.877-7378.
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation for Cosmopolitan Travel offices in Cambridge,
9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST) Monday to Friday
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (EST) Saturday
Neither AA/UA/AK/LH/NW/DL nor any other ATC or IATA carrier shall
be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or irregularity
which may be occasioned by reason of defect or through the acts
of commission of any person or company performing or rendering the
services other than carriage by air. Transportation shall be subject
to each carrier's respective contract of carriage.