Welcome to Cosmopolitan Travel, established in 1986, conveniently
located in the heart of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
We have gained a reputation for being at the forefront in both group
and individual travel for over 20 years.
We serve a large number
of universities and educational organizations, study travel, humanitarian,
relief, and adoption agencies, and youth, adult and denominational
group mission teams that travel extensively internationally and
in the USA.
Working with over 40
world carriers and airfare consolidators, we can offer special airfares
for both groups and organizations due to our expertise and buying
power. You can benefit from our low cost airfares and fly to the
farthest corners of the world within your budget.
Our staff consists of
an international cross section of seasoned travelers with first-hand
knowledge about the world. Our ethnic diversity and our years in
the travel business are our strengths, and enable us also to offer
the best service in the industry.
Call Jorge Luis Montana or:
Some of the ways you will benefit from allowing us to plan and execute
your travel include:
• Negotiations with an airline to make available seats on flights
that are otherwise sold out.
• Waiver of advance purchases and minimum or maximum stays.
• Special one-way or roundtrips with open return tickets for longer
• Discounted consolidated tickets for international flights you
will not find on the web.
• Advocacy on your behalf in disputes and problem resolution.
• Priority wait listing on flights.
• Best pre-assigned seats possible.
• Open return tickets for students going abroad for longer periods.
• Pro-active monitoring of your flights and fare. We will tell you
if better itineraries or fares come along.
• Electronic tickets originating overseas for international students
and career missionaries.
• Availability for emergency problems and flight changes.
• Waiver of excess luggage weight limit on selected carriers.
• Personalized service and our knowledge of your likes and dislikes
ensure that your travel plans match your needs